My recent study on The Impact of Shale Gas on European Energy Security argues that the current ‘shale gas revolution’ comes with a number of risks requiring policy solutions, including investment uncertainty, cartelization of gas markets and price volatility. Learn more.
Tagscarbon age cartel climate change energy energy access energy justice energy policy energy poverty energy security Europe gas gas market Global energy governance global governance global policy making global public policy International Political Economy market failure oil oil market oil market governance OPEC public goods Russia shale gas
- When Energy Innovation Stalls
- Think globalizing gas markets enhance European energy security? Think again
- JCMS reviews “Dynamics of Energy Governance in Europe and Russia”
- New book the first handbook to provide a global policy perspective on energy
- America is likely to be the make or break nation in a new global gas order