Tagscarbon age cartel climate change energy energy access energy justice energy policy energy poverty energy security Europe gas gas market Global energy governance global governance global policy making global public policy International Political Economy market failure oil oil market oil market governance OPEC public goods Russia shale gas
- When Energy Innovation Stalls
- Think globalizing gas markets enhance European energy security? Think again
- JCMS reviews “Dynamics of Energy Governance in Europe and Russia”
- New book the first handbook to provide a global policy perspective on energy
- America is likely to be the make or break nation in a new global gas order
Tag Archives: public goods
My recent piece in International Studies Perspectives proposes market failure as an analytical justification of and as an intellectual foundation for further research in global energy governance, and sketches possible research agendas in that field. Learn more.
Just finished my paper on "Energy security and public policy. Some implications for the global governance of oil and gas"
The paper will be presented at the ISA 2010 in New Orleans. It discusses challenges in global energy from a public goods angle and draws conclusions on implications for global energy governance, i.e. an institutional structure facilitating the effective provision … Continue reading